Resources On Infant Mental Health
- Davies, D. (2011). Child development: A practitioner’s guide (3rd ed.). New York: The Guildford Press.
- Fraiberg S, Adelson E., & Shapiro V. (1975).Ghosts in the nursery. A psychoanalytic approach to the problems of impaired infant-mother relationships. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 14(3), 387-421.
- Heller, S. & Gilkerson, L. (Eds.) (2009). A practical guide to reflective supervision.Washington, D.C.: Zero to Three.
- Karen, R. (1994). Becoming attached: Unfolding the mystery of the infant-mother bond and the impact on later life. New York: Warner Books.
- Lieberman A., Padron E, Van Horn P., & Harris, W. (2005). Angels in the nursery: The intergenerational transmission of benevolent parental influences. Infant Mental Health Journal, 26(6), 504-520.
- Barrera (2003). Rocks to Diamonds: Mining the Riches of Diversity for Our Children. Zero to Three, 23(5), 8-15
- Pawl, J. (1995). The therapeutic relationship as human connectedness: Being held in another person’s mind. Bulletin for ZERO TO THREE, 15, pp. 3-5.
- Shirilla, J., & Weatherston, D. (Eds.) (2002). Case studies in infant mental health: Risk, resiliency, and relationships. Washington, D.C.: ZERO TO THREE.
Mahalo to the National Alliance for Infant Mental Health for content material.