Saturday, May 30, 9:00AM – 2:30PM
Presented by Me’ja Kaniho & Erin Henderson
UPDATED: New date and VIRTUAL setting via ZOOM
Calling all baby brain builders!
Caregivers play a vital role in our community as the people who are building our babies’ brains. We want to support you in being the best builders you can be with 5 FREE Saturday workshops!
This free workshop aims to help early childhood providers understand how the brain grows and develops from conception through 5 years old.
We’ll help providers…
- Learn how cognitive development unfolds
- Learn ways to support cognitive development in young children
- Learn about executive functioning and its critical role in cognitive and overall development
- Learn ways to support the development of executive functions
- Understand how social-emotional development unfolds in the first 5 years and how to support it in young children